WELCOME TO SPORTS BOOTH
Empowering Young Sports Broadcasters Through Advice and Experience.
We’ve brought sports broadcasting leaders together, in one place. Learn their secrets, listen to their advice. Our goal is simple: to supplement your classroom learning with real life stories from those inside the industry so you’ll be ready to land that gig after college.
Sports Booth examines:
- WHY GAINING AS MUCH EXPERIENCE IN COLLEGE IS CRITICAL TO YOUR SUCCESS
- WHY GETTING A COLLEGE DEGREE WILL BAIL YOU OUT AT SOME POINT IN YOUR CAREER.
- WHY YOUR COLLEGE YEARS ARE A PERFECT TIME TO TAKE CHANCES IN BROADCASTING.
- HOW TO PROPERLY BUILD YOUR PLAY-BY-PLAY BASE OF KNOWLEDGE.
- WHY SALES, PR AND MARKETING EXPERIENCE ARE KEY TO LANDING PXP GIGS.
- KEYS TO AN EFFECTIVE DEMO REEL. WHY THE FIRST 30 SECOND ARE CRITICAL.
- UNDERSTANDING WHAT HIRING MANAGERS ARE LOOKING FOR IN CANDIDATES.
You’ll also hear from some of the best in the business:
- DAVE PASCH (Syracuse): ESPN College Football and Basketball Broadcaster and Radio Play-By-Play Broadcaster for the NFL’s Arizona Cardinals.
- KENNY ALBERT (NYU): FOX NFL Football, The NHL on NBC and New York Rangers radio.
- RAY FERRARO: Former NHL player, now NHL Analyst for TSN in Canada.
- MARK REDA (UCLA): Former FOX, Turner Sports and CBS Sports Executive.
- DAN RUSANOWSKY (St. Lawrence U): Longtime Radio Voice of the San Jose Sharks.
- JOE BLOCK (Michigan State): Radio and Television Broadcaster, Pittsburgh Pirates.
- BILL ROBERTSON (CSU-Fullerton): Former NHL, MLB and NBA PR Executive
- JOHN FORSLUND (Adelphi U): Play-By-Play, The NHL on NBC
- TODD WALSH (Arizona): Host/Reporter, Arizona Coyotes and Diamondbacks
- JOHN KEATING (Grand Valley State): Host/Reporter, Detroit Tigers and Red Wings
PRICE: FREE! CONTENT: PRICELESS!
AVAILABLE ON ALL PODCAST PLATFORMS | TWITTER: @SportsBoothPod1