We’re looking for a talented and passionate growth marketer to join Publicist as an MBA intern. In this
role, you will be responsible for helping us to plan and execute Publicists growth strategy, including both
new market launches and customer engagement & retention.
Please send resume and paragraph of interest to Lara at: Vandenberg@publicist.co
• Identify new opportunities to accelerate overall business growth via strategic Marketing
initiatives, and put a plan in place to execute and measure
• Take part in managing the marketing campaign calendar, identifying new, high-potential
campaigns and optimizing our marketing mix
• Partner with our CEO to run strategic partnerships
• Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns, including managing and developing
webcasts, plan for future in-person events and tradeshows, etc.
• Conduct testing for various performance optimization hypotheses: timing of emails,
invitations, reminders, subject line tests, landing page tests, social promotion/interaction,
• Build awareness and growth for priority clients and prospective clients via email, paid
channels and events
• Assess current and future growth areas of Publicist
• BA/BS degree
• Must be currently enrolled in a full-time, academic program at an accredited college or
university to obtain a degree by 2022
• Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to work autonomously – it is a
small team and thus will need to feel comfortable wearing hats including: marketing, sales,
insights, analytics, business operations and more!
• Strong copywriting skills to develop compelling emails and landing pages that entice
conversion. A/B testing and email automation experience is a plus.
• Comfort with quantitatively measuring program effectiveness and identifying
• Experience in online marketing