Put your skills to the test with AstraZeneca’s Employer Challenge!
From Thursday, March 12th – Friday, March 20th, U-M students will have the opportunity to test their skills developing creative business strategies for AstraZeneca, a global, science-led biopharmaceutical business.
AstraZeneca wants students to design a social media marketing program that will drive new researchers and scientists from around the world to the company’s innovation website for sharing resources and crowd-sourcing ideas, all designed to enhance collaboration & results for AZ and the participants.
This is for you if:
- You want to learn about critical issues facing the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- You want to connect with scientists and professionals who work in industry
- You want to enhance your analytic, team-building, and presentation skills
- You want to practice using digital and social media and marketing skills in a fast-changing industry
- You’re creative and love coming up with awesome ideas, including innovative ideas for social media campaigns
Applications are being accepted from February 25th to March 8th, but may close early based on demand — so apply now:https://umich.joinhandshake.com/events/452299